Monday, July 25, 2011

When One Book Closes, Another One Opens

Finally finished my book last night! I remember the days when I could sit at work and read a book a day (ya, I had a pretty lax job) Larsson's final book was definitely the best. I love to read action, CIA type books. One of my favorite authors is Vince Flynn and his Mitch Rapp series. I also love realistic controversial stories like those from Jodi Picoult. Today I started a book that I am not to sure about. It is called the Four Agreements. It's been recommended by a few people I know but I am usually not into self-help books so I guess we'll just have to see.

In other goal reaching news, I've been running 2+ miles a day, at a turtles pace, but still. My new goal is to up it to 3 miles starting next week. Hopefully Enzo will enjoy 3 miles as much as he loves 2 miles. I am not going to lie, it is probably the company I have that keeps him occupied. My son is 3 months old and is such a flirt! He's going for the older girls already too. I can't wait for him to be old enough to cheer us on. He is going to be my little personal trainer. I already have it all figured out; he'll keep me going and afterwards we will go get frozen yogurt. I think it sounds perfect so now I just have to wait and see how he feels in a few years. haha.

I was thinking yesterday that although I am working on my short term goals I haven't made any gains on my "bucket list" or my long term goals. Therefore, this week I will pick one and get to working on crossing it off my list. I don't know what it is about drawing that line through words that makes me feel accomplished but it is great.

Words Words Words Words
(Not the same feeling)

No comments:

Post a Comment