Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Here comes... a little lady!

Last week we had our first prenatal appointment. I thought it was pretty far in for our first appointment as I was already 13 weeks, but they kept assuring me it was fine. I just am a worry wort sometimes and wanted to hear the heart beat and know our little miracle was ok.

Our midwife is awesome and she let us hear the heart beat before the exam because she knew that is what we were so excited about. She also ordered an ultrasound right away so we could see our newest addition. With Enzo they made us wait FOREVER. The midwife thought I might be further along than I had calculated. So this one might be a new years baby.

The lab tech wasnt the friendliest of persons. First she wouldnt let Enzo in, then she decided she would but made Narcis and Enzo wait outside until she had the pictures for the doctor. And then she wouldn't let me watch as she took 2837489273590274920 ultrasound pictures.

I was pretty upset by the time she allowed Narcis and Enzo in. I was not going to even ask her, but I figured it couldn't hurt so I asked her if she could guess the gender. She said yes and showed us our baby. She went from head to toe. We saw the little face, the little heart beat, the hands and feet, and finally she showed us the lady parts! I was so beyond excited! I have always wanted a little girl. I kept telling Narcis to prepare for 10 kids because I can NOT leave this earth without having a little mini me! I love that she will have such a great older brother too. The tech said if she were to guess she'd put me a little further along than 15 weeks. But she wouldn't say to much she said we have to wait for the doctor. Our next prenatal is not until the beginning of August so we will see. I know they will call if anything is wrong, so I am hoping for no calls.

Now to plan the nursey, and figure out where to have the play room....
Giovanna Marie's blurry face

No comments:

Post a Comment