Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Excitement is Getting the Best of Me

Needless to say, the excitement is making my insomnia much MUCH worse. I was up until 2 a.m. brainstorming last night. Just lying in bed thinking about what I want to do with the nursery and stopping every few seconds and yelling at myself to go to bed.

So here is what I figured out :


I found a "theme" at Babies R Us I would pick, here is the cost break down
9 Piece Bedding Set                                                            $209.99
(includes: bumper, 1 sheet, bed skirt, 2 valances
that I wouldn't use, diaper stacker, very small toy bin
and a small decorative pillow)

Hamper                                                                             $47.99
Mobile                                                                               $53.99
Panels (set of 2) (i need 2 sets)                                           $61.99 (woah!)
Wall Art                                                                             $30.99
1 Fitting Sheet ( ill need at least 3)                                       $24.99 EACH!
Changing pad cover ( I need 2)                                           $33.99





That totals a whopping...................................$584.99!!!

So my goal is to make all of this: 

Mobile
diaper stacker
plastic bag holder
changing pad
crib sheets
ruffled crib skirt
bow holder
pom pom pillows
crib bumper
panels (2 sets) 

For under $600.

Wish me luck!

xoxo
-Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment