Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bedtime Sucess!!

Finally!! It has been  a month now, with only one late night ( New Years Eve) that Enzo has gone to bed at his new bedtime! I could not be more elated! Unless he actually slept through the night of course. In time that will come. For now, a little HOORAY for our little man and his bedtime success.

This year my goal is to get Enzo sleeping through the night. No clue at all how to get that done, but I figure the older he gets and when he is done nursing that full nights of sleep will follow. In the mean time I am just becoming a pro at functioning on broken sleep.

Along with getting Enzo to sleep through the night I have also set up a little list of New Year's Resolutions. I am working on making it all pretty before I share it. Since it is something I plan to take the entire year I am ok with it not being ready right at the stroke of midnight. But I promise I will share it soon. I just got back from 10 days in NY seeing my family and friends and I am still going in circles now that I am home. I have got a list a mile long of things I need to get done. So until next time

Enjoy some pictures from our trip to New York


Enzo with Gramps

He loved opening presents

Enzo's First trip to NYC

Nutcrackers, my favorite

My siblings and me at the tree

Me, Narcis, and my little little brother

Yup, theres a baby in there

Daddy and Enzo

31 degrees at the Memorial

xoxo Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment