Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Cloud of Orange

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Unfortunately there has not been much to update you on. I've had this nasty little black cloud following me around for a few weeks now. Today, however, I painted it ORANGE! I figure since my mood is nothing more than my state of mind than I need to take control of it and make it what I want. And I have always thought the color orange was such a happy and pretty color. So if anything is going to be following me around it needs to be happy and pretty with a little sparkle in it too.

I have so much to be grateful for. I have a fantastic little munchkin, a hard working honey, true friends, and supportive family. I truly am blessed. I believe my cloud is just full of frustration as I am trying to settle into my new life. I have always kept so busy working multiple jobs at once while going to school full time and keeping up a pretty busy social life. My brain and body was always on the go. My life now is feeling a little too habitual lately. And the monotony of everyday life has interfered with my dreams, my goals. But only because I had let it. So today I took control and started getting back on MY track. I had been working on completing some of the millions of projects I had started but never got around to finishing. I ordered something I can NOT wait to share with you all and I finished a couple of the books I was reading ( GO READ THREE CUPS OF TEA) and I finished the box I started...4 of them actually :)

This one I made from a shoe box
   
These I made from diaper boxes

The cloud hasn't been around me all day everyday at least. I have had many great hours with Enzo. We were playing dress up today...my cute little monkey! He truly is the light of my life. Staying home with him is a blessing. It takes a little sacrifice to be a stay at home mom. Financially, and mentally it can be very tolling. But it is worth everything to me to be able to raise my son and I thank God everyday for all he has blessed me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment