Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Life is nothing more than luck, circumstances, and determination"

I had originally planned on blogging every day but I realize with a baby, finance, two dogs, house, and a life that is just not very feasible.Working out everyday is. But of course, I was able to talk myself out of working out today (my stomach really did hurt) and into a bowl of frozen yogurt (with fresh berries to make it healthier) ha! To "punish" myself I signed up for a 6 am spin class tomorrow morning. I even recruited Narcis to wake me up if I press snooze.

On a positive note, thanks to one of my best friends, I ran an entire mile last night. That might not sound like a lot to many of you but for me it was worth a self pat on the back. Right now im not so much about my time but my endurance. I am going to have to NOT talk myself out of many workouts/runs if I want to be 5k ready anytime in the next few months. I also started to read The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets Nest. So far this one has been much easier to get into than the first two. All in all I would definitely recommend the series. I can not wait for Enzo to be old enough to sit and play at the beach while I can sit there and read. This Florida heat is just so ridiculous I haven't had the heart to drag him out there and make him suffer, even if I have a shaded canopy for him. Perhaps in September when the weather cools off to below million degrees.

Speaking of September that's when I may have to go back to work part-part time. By that I mean few days a month. I really, really, REALLY do not want to go back. Not because I hate working but because I hate the idea of leaving Enzo with anyone. Not for more than an hour or two. I have this idea about maybe starting an in home daycare/day school. I need to look into it a little more, but I think it would be a great way for me to bring in a second income and stay home with my son.

For now I will just enjoy each and every day and every new and  exciting thing Enzo learns as he grows. I must say, he is super proud he has hands. He found those the other day and hasn't been able to stop playing with them since! Oh to be young!!

1 comment:

  1. You did sooo good running and I think you ran more than a mile! You'll do even better tonight! xx

    ReplyDelete