Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday night + Motherhood= this blog

Little man is sleeping. Big man is out with the other men, doing manly things. And I am home. Alone. Bored.

I still have not gotten out of my P.J.'s.. and the possibility of that happening is quickly dwindling.

Don't you just love those lazy days? Where you say "to hell" with the To-Do-List and "welcome" cozy blanket, tray of pumpkin brownies, and laptop.

I set up Enzo on the floor with a couple comforters, and just about every toy he has and he and I just hung out played/Pinterest-ed all day.

I have to admit I have a few  obsessions at the moment:
Pumpkin foods

Boots

Scarves

Obvi. Enzo

Pinterest.

If you haven't checked out this site, well you should stop reading this and go check it out right now. I am so hooked. What a great place to go to get ideas and inspiration for everything from fashion to DIY to education and I am sure a bunch of other stuff that I just have not gotten to yet.





These are just a few of my favorites. Those string balls will make great center pieces, the monster tissue boxes would be great for a kiddy project, and the every year/every love picture is something I want to start for Enzo every birthday. And finally Enzo's 6 month photo. Gosh I adore that child!

I have found so many great ideas for Enzo's first birthday.

YES, I know it is 6 months away

No, I do not care.

I think what I want to do is a carnival theme for his birthday. The invitations will be tickets, we'll serve hot dogs, and popcorn and if I have my way well have cotton candy. Oh do I love cotton candy.
Obvi I know Enzo won't be old enough to play games, or even remember his party but to me every year your alive is worth celebrating. Since Enzo and his buddies will all be to young to partake in any game I want to set up kid friendly, adult fun carnival themed games for everyone else to enjoy. I am so excited already about planning birthday parties, and Halloween parties, and Christmas parties for the kiddos as he and whatever siblings come about grow up.

until next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment