Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankful

Enzo's been sleeping a lot today, poor thing got his shots yesterday. This happens every time he gets shots, he sleeps a ton the next day. Normally I'd want him to be up during the day but I had a To-Do List a mile long today as I was under the weather all weekend. As I was cleaning up today I had on OWN on the TV and was listening to some of the most disturbing stories. Stories of mothers who lost all their children, young girls forced into prostitution. Sick. Sick stories. Even worse they are true stories. It made me not only feel sad for these women but it made me really see how blessed I am. I am so thankful for my life.
For my son, 
my hunny, 
our families, 
my friends,
my dogs, 
our health,
our safety. 
I am thankful for so much. 

During November I go through my clothes and take items to goodwill and donate food to food pantry's. Since I am not working this year and funds are low I don't know how much I will be able to give. I do know that any bit I give is more than others have. I urge everyone to go through their closets and if you haven't worn it in a year, donate it! Have a recipe for cookies that your dying to try but don't want to eat them all?? Bake 'em and bring them to a hospital or church. Actually I don't know if they take random foods but its an idea a friend of mine had and it sounded great to me!

I am so excited for the next couple of months. So much happiness in store. This weekend coming up my brother is marrying the love of his life and I could. not. be. happier! Then we've got family birthdays and Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, New Years! And all the fun in between! Tiring just thinking about it....time for bed. xoxo

Most thankful for my son

No comments:

Post a Comment